One Way, One Truth, One Life
Topic: Honesty Scripture: Psalm 119:9–119:12, Colossians 3:15–3:17, John 14:1–14:7
"Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out." Proverbs 10:9 (NIV)
- 2 Kings 5
- Naaman and Elisha's Servant, Gehazi
- Why is it important for people to trust you?
Thoughts for this week:
- Think of a time when someone being untruthful hurt you. Were you able to trust them again or was it hard for you?
- Gehazi didn't trust that Elisha did the right think by letting Naaman go, which basically means that he didn't trust God to be in control of the situation.
- When have you chosen to be dishonest because you didn't trust that God was in control? What were the consequences?
More in Honesty
May 13, 2018An Honest Prodigal?